When: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 • 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Where: Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, 113 Harbor Way, Suite 190, Santa Barbara, CA 93109
Tickets: SBMM Members $15 (per family) • Non-members $25 (per family)
Register above or call (805) 456-8747.
Please register in advance. (This allows us to plan on the correct amount of supplies).
Sponsored by Roger & Sarah Chrisman and Scott Newhall
Family Night allows families an exclusive evening at the Museum. The inspiration behind this event is to bring family members of all ages together to participate in a variety of interactive learning activities while also enjoying some light food and beverages and entertainment. At the Museum’s popular Family Nights, children and parents can visit the Museum’s exhibits, have their faces painted, enjoy building maritime-themed LEGO® projects, and engage in various arts and crafts led by local Art Educators all while learning about the history of the Santa Barbara Channel.
• Sea Glass, Charmed Bangles, with Sondra Weiss, Art Educator, Lost Art of Love Letters
• Kelp Discovery, with Holly Lohuis, Marine Educator, Ocean Futures Society
• Oceanscapes, with Michelle Commons, Art Educator
• Foce Painting, with Tea in Tiaras
• Fox and Lizard LEGO® Mini Builds