WHEN: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
WHERE: SBMM 113 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara
COST: SBMM Members $15 (per family) ◊ Non-members $25 (per family)
RSVP: https://sbmm.org/public-events/ or (805) 456-8747
Please register in advance, so that we can plan on the correct amount of supplies.
Sponsored by Roger & Sarah Chrisman and Scott Newhall
Family Night allows families an exclusive evening at the Museum. The inspiration behind this event is to bring family members of all ages together to participate in a variety of interactive learning activities while also enjoying some light food and beverages and entertainment. At the Museum’s popular Family Nights, children and parents can visit the Museum’s exhibits, have their faces painted, enjoy building maritime-themed LEGO® projects, and engage in various arts and crafts led by local Art Educators all while learning about the history of the Santa Barbara Channel.
- Sea Glass, Charmed Bangles, with Sondra Weiss, Art Educator, Lost Art of Love Letters
- Kelp Discovery, with Holly Lohuis, Marine Educator, Ocean Futures Society
- Oceanscapes, with Michelle Commons, Art Educator
- Face Painting, with Tea in Tiaras
- Fox and Lizard LEGO® Mini Builds