Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Santa Barbara Maritime Museum. Your membership supports SBMM’s mission to create quality exhibits and educational experiences that celebrate the Santa Barbara Channel and illuminate our rich connections to the sea.
Includes 10 free guest passes and a 1-year family Crew membership, free admission for family and friends to monthly lectures and select film screenings plus invitation (+ guest) to attend exclusive, unique appreciation receptions and educational events, Council of American Maritime Museums reciprocal admission privileges to over 90 maritime museums in the U.S. and Canada, 1-year subscription to Sea History Magazine, and name recognition on Navigators Circle Honor Wall.
Basic SBMM Membership Benefits
- Membership Card allowing free admittance for one year
- Advance Notice & Special Invitations to museum events, lectures, and programs plus special rates for certain lectures & programs
- 10% Discount on purchases at the SBMM Store
- 20% Discount on Sea Landing services including Condor Express
- 20% Discount on kayak, SUP, or surf rentals from Paddle Sports Center
- 10% Discount (Excluding photography equipment) plus special rates on dive certifications at the Blue Water Hunter Dive Shop
- 10% Discount on everything at SB Sailing Center excluding Instructional Sailing packages Plus one-time use: 2-for-1 kayak or SUP rental & 2-for-1 Harbor Cruise
- 20% Discount on a cruise aboard the Sunset Kidd
- 10% Discount at the Santa Barbara Fish Market