Become a Maritime Museum Member Today and Enjoy all the Benefits
Members are the foundation of SBMM, and we need your support. In response to Members’ feedback about wanting more learning opportunities, events tied to our mission, and outdoor experiences, we are thrilled to add *new* benefits offering even more membership value.
Museum Membership Levels
Crew membership benefits for up to 2 adults, plus 2 guests each visit, 3 guest passes (for 6 guests), and reciprocal admission privileges to the more than 75 Council of American Maritime Museums in the U.S. and Canada, and an annual subscription to Sea History Magazine. $100 is tax-deductible.
Become a Member Renew
Navigators Circle $1000
Benefits include a one-year family Crew membership, free admission for family and friends to monthly lectures and film screenings, plus invitations to exclusive receptions and educational events, reciprocal admission to over 75 maritime museums in the U.S. and Canada, and more! $900 is tax-deductible.
Become a Member Renew
Museum Membership Benefits
Your Santa Barbara Maritime Museum Benefits Include
- Free admittance to the Maritime Museum for one year.
- Guest Passes (one-time use, 1 guest pass is good for 2 guests)
- Access to SBMM’s newly designed front patio and member-only events.
- Advance Notice, Special Invitations & Preferred Rates to museum events, lectures, and programs plus special rates for certain lectures & programs
- Members Only Receptions, Member Day & Family Day Events such as receptions at exhibit & art openings, plus *new* special Members-only hours
- Access to online educational tools & resources such as *new* recorded lectures, virtual tours, Maritime on the Move, & Love Letters to the Sea
- Congruent membership to SB Trust for Historical Preservation
- Additional membership benefits, depending on the membership level you choose.
- 10% discount on purchases at the SBMM Store
- 20% discount on Sea Landing services, including Condor Express, Coral Sea, and Stardust
- 20% discount on a cruise aboard the Sunset Kidd
- 10% discount at the Bluewater Hunter Dive Shop, plus special rates on dive certifications
- 10% discount Paddle Sports Center on rentals of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, & surfboards (call ahead for hours, groups of 4 or less/some exceptions, & masks required)
- 10% discount at the Santa Barbara Fish Market
- 10% discount on *new* I Bike Santa Barbara tours
(Present your SBMM membership card to Harbor Partners for their offerings.)
Upon signing up for SBMM membership, you will receive your digital membership card which will be included in your receipt. Physical cards are available upon request. For assistance, please contact Linda Fields at email@example.com or by calling (805) 456 – 8740.