Consider a Donation
Thank you for considering a donation to SBMM.
SBMM is a nonprofit organization (Nonprofit Tax ID#: 77-0392953) that relies on funds
raised through generous community donations along with ticket sales, membership,
education programs, and private events.
Because of your support, we can all experience and celebrate 13,000 years of maritime
culture and history through SBMM’s exhibits, educational programs, and lectures.
Please make your contribution today.
Gifts of $1,000 or more qualify you to be a member of our Navigators Circle. Members
will receive recognition on our annual Honor Roll at the Museum’s front door and
receive invitations to quarterly members-only special events, Ranger cruises, and an
You can contribute by:
- Online or with a credit card by calling Martha Donelan at (805) 456- 8744
- By Check: Please make checks payable to Santa Barbara Maritime Museum and mail to SBMM 113 Harbor Way, Ste.190, Santa Barbara, CA 93109
- Gifts of Securities: Please contact Greg Gorga at (805) 456-8742 for brokerage firm & stock transfer information.
- Bequests & Legacy Gifts
- Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD), Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) from IRAs, and Donor Advised funds
- Matching Gifts: Please check with your company’s policies to learn more about employer gift matching.
Our commitment to the community is to showcase our rich maritime history, present inspirational programs, and prompt insightful discussions about the future of our coastal community. We invite you to read our 2021-2026 Strategic Plan to learn more about our vision and goals for membership, volunteers, programs, exhibits and collections, and community engagement.